Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday night is the new Thursday night, yo!

So, it's Friday night and in like the span of 1 hour, I've now seen TWO "Breaking News" alerts - the first that McCain actually defended Obama's character today, when faced with yet more of his DEWSHY, ASSHAT, IGNORANT TARD-TACULAR supporters -- you notice I don't use hillbilly, because hillbillies rawk (well, some do....) and that just wouldn't be right -- spewing their hate-filled, utterly incomprehensible fucking BILE, along the lines of "terrorist!" and "kill him". Those pieces of shit should DIAF and burn in the hell that must certainly be their miserable lives. EABOD, you fucking losers.

Ok, so, I guess I should throttle down on the rant. My back hurts and I'm exhausted. So I'm crabby. But it doesn't excuse you miserable shitty douche-licking whore bags. And that's putting it mildly. F*CK YOU for your racist, ignorant, "book learnin' hatin'" GARBAGE that is the etiology of the cancer that is destroying this country. I can't WAIT until you have to sit and eat shiat EVERY SINGLE DAY as you are faced with the reality of a OHHHH SCARY BROWN PRESIDENT!

I will laugh. I will laugh HARD. And I will LAUGH AT YOU for sucking so badly at life. You are the epitomy of FAIL, cawk-punches. Yeah, you - the ones with the secret belief that Obama has ANYTHING to do with the TURRISTS. You are repugnant motherf*ckers. And you deserve the hell that is your life.

Second "news flash" of the night, as it turns out, OMG Palin is a lying sack of shiat, obsessed with power, (cough-VIOLATED STATE LAW-cough) and a total harpie!!!! OMG!!!11!11!Elenventy!

in case you missed it: VIOLATED STATE LAW

OMG I can't wait til November 4th so I can vote in another dirty, lying, miserable, fallacious, underhanded, devoid of scruples / conscience / a SOUL group of C-BAGGERS. YAYYY!!! I, for one, welcome our fascist, inherently EVIL pieces of crap Overlords!! VOTE KANGA! (Abortions for some, Small American Flags for others!)

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ya F*CKIN TARDS!?!??!??!?! What the f*ck have we been TELLING YOU since, like, 3 seconds after it was announced that she was the pick for VP.

I am telling you this now, if McSame somehow manages to STEAL this election (too) I will lose my shit. I will definitely stroke out, or at very least have a F*CKING ANNEURISM.

If those of you that are f*cking clinically RETARDED manage to vote in another set of fucking LOSERS of the ilk we've just had to spend EIGHT F*CKING YEARS suffering under - OMG, you seriously deserve the f*cking HERPES OF THE EYE and perhaps even the itching, burning, fissured ANUS. Because you're hateful, miserable, rotten, MISGUIDED troll-tards and you should have your voting privvies REVOKED!

Stay tuned - seems like all the good shit comes out on (you guessed it!) Friday night.

/I think it's muscle relaxer time. I'm somewhat peeved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, ROFL holy crap. Long day, huh? Hey, at least Alaska's bipartisan commission just released their report saying Palin is weasel. Of course, it's nothing but a conspiracy of the liberal press, but hey.