Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Friggin' Fire Drills....

What in the sam hell, man? I'm sitting outside my office building, freezing my ASS off, in the midst of a totally retarded fire drill. WTF? I opted to forego the walking down 27 flights of stairs (in my spiky-heeled, suede Cole-Haans, thank you!) bullshiat in favor of a tea and wireless access at the joint across the way. Now, the drill part is over, but now comes the *real* fun -- trying to get the throngs of people back up to their offices with HALF the elevators we used to have. So, from 8 elevators, we're down to 4, and it sucks hardcore on any given *regular* day, but today it is SUCKTACULAR and I'm WICKED stinkin' cold. And growing short on patience. There are still a buttload of people milling around, trying to get back up to wherever they work. FARKKKK MEEEEE!!! I have shiat to do!!! Totally assinine!!!!

Yargh. Oh well, I suppose I won't be too surprised if I wake up with g-d pneumonia tomorrow morning. That'll be a treat. Lucky me! I'll get to stay home, sick, with the hell-beast children!!! Better living through chemistry, my salvation!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I smell your spiky-heeled, suede Cole-Haans?

Anonymous said...

are you drunk at work again?