From CBS, so take it's for whatever it is or isn't worth?
"Overall, the 2007 return shows that last year the couple had an adjusted gross income of $166,080 and paid $24,738 in taxes - about a 15 percent rate after deductions. In 2006, the records show, the Palins earned $127,869 as adjusted gross income, with taxes paid listed at $11,944 - less than a 10 percent rate.
On federal financial disclosure forms, also released Friday, Palin and her husband listed assets worth from $960,000 to $2.3 million. Because the values of assets are reported in broad ranges, it's not possible to calculate an exact value for their holdings.
Like many Americans, their most valuable asset is their home. Theirs, in Wasilla, is valued at $500,000 to $1 million*. According to the Matanuska-Susitna Borough, the land and structure are appraised at $552,100.
*that's like 2 to 5 times the value of my house (or the house I'm living in, whatevs)
Their next most valuable asset is a fishing leasehold, worth $100,000 to $250,000*. Todd Palin's fishing business was valued at $50,000 to $100,000, and his snowmobile racing enterprise was put at $15,000 to $50,000.
*WAY more than I make in a year - that I support an entire family on. Middle class MY ASS, Miss Alaska.
Todd Palin also has a retirement account worth $50,000 to $100,000*, and he owns a variety of mutual funds in a 401(k) retirement plan through his employer, the oil company BP. Sara Palin also has retirement accounts from the state of Alaska and the city of Wasilla, where she was once mayor, valued at $115,000 to $250,000.
*Well, gawwww-lee! They sure am be some DOWN HOME HOMEY FOLKS, ah reckon!
The Palins also own shares of two land parcels worth a combined $51,000 to $115,000. "
I pretty much own SHIT. A 10 year old vehicle, a house I can't get the bank to farkin take (or not take, as the case may be), a hundred boxes of absolute JUNK, a set of nearly 10-year old Calphalon cookwear, some Henckels and Wursthoff knives....a bucket of really old shoes and shit that I can't quite bring myself to toss yet. And this BIATCH is trying to shove that whargarbl of BULLSHIT down my throat about how she's "oh golly gosharooney! I'm just super-dooper middle class, ayup!". She and her husband make and have this kind of cash in f*cking ALASKA -- you know what those dollars would tranlsate into in say, Boston or New York or LA? She'd be like any other douchey asshat, yakking incessantly on a cell phone, unable to use a blinker because her other hand is occupado with a 'latte', driving her precious snowflakes to ballet / soccer / karate (that is, if she weren't like, sorry kids, mommy has better things to do, good luck to yas, I reckon!!).
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment