Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving update...

Oh, i love them dearly. I do. Srsly.

But it's now 5:34. They've been here since like 1pm. (I'm a HUGE biatch, I know, save it - preaching to the choir and all that). And it would be OK, except that they keep managing to a) turn the fuckin' TV on and b) turn it up to like a FUCKING HUNNET and it is pissing me off on such an inordinately high level, I just feel like at any moment it's going to be like SLPATTAGE and I'm going to have an anneurism. The kids are all downstairs watching Shrek, and yet, the other folks insist on keeping it on UPSTAIRS (when I FINALLY got the upstairs free of children) and they of COURSE have to have the television on so goddamned loudly that there are astronauts in space going "jesus, that shit is LOUD, yo!".

I'm going out to have some "special" brownies. Sans brownies. Pinkie where am you! My intarnets dint work from yesterday afternoon til this morning and I'm a little jonesy! Surely you'll have similar tales of fambily mayhem for me?!?!?!?!


p.s. Folks, when you're at someone's house and you're fucking YAWNING and shit, it means it is MOTHERFARKING TIME TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't sit there for hours on end, into the night, stealing any chance your hosts may have of mellowing out, relaxing, etc. Oh no! Make sure you stay and stay and FARKING STAY wayyyyyyyyyyy too long, so you suck the latsw tender juices out of the entire affair, by staying TOO DAMN LONG and not leaving when it's utterly and completely appropriate to do so!!! YAYYY I FUKKIN LOVE THE HOLIDAYS.

1 comment:

Sharon Bean said...

Holy shit, I was such a bitch back then!! LOLZ@ME.