Friday, December 26, 2008

Mmmm, delish!

So, during the course of searching for a bastardized crab rangoon recipe (to include shrimp, or something along those lines), I came across this recipe, and I'm going to make it right this very minute! Very excited. Went to Wally World this afternoon to buy the neighbor boy a present (he and his folks were supposed to come over and surreptitiously blew us off, which really pisses me off and over which I'm still rather stewing....steam / steam) and I threw a sleeve of won ton wrappers into the basket (together with the Star Wars(tm) Lego (tm)* sets and the tackle box thing I figured the neighborboy would like - given that all young kids seem to go ape shiat over filling random containers with random shiat, removing said shiat and repeating endlessly). I was fixin' to make something like crab rangoon (either using shrimp or relying on the crab cake mixture I have left over from Xmas Eve). So the recipe. Looks DELISH, and I'm adding the foodie blogger to my WIN list. Said foodie is in good company, methinks.

No comments: