Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WOW!!!!

Wow, do the politicians in this country disappoint the living SHIAT out of me. Just sayin'.

To the auto companies: the Gubminties should tell the auto cos, especially GM (first and foremost) to go pound some SERIOUS salt. We saw THIRTY YEARS ago how screwed up the oil crap was and was surely going to be.. THIRTY YEARS they've had to revamp / retool / rethink. And what did they do? NOTHING. They decided instead to RE-TARD. That's right, they went FULL RETARD on this crap. And now they're doing Round II (in their plebe-mobiles....WAKE UP CALL - that's the shit we drive to work / school / birth / death in EVERY DAMN DAY, you damn bag of CHUMPS), remaking Mr. Dipstick Goes to Washington. Yep, Mr. Dipstick(s) go to Washington - this time in their commoner cars (versus their private gotdamned JETS, asshats!) with their hands out, grovelling for a piece of the taxpayer pie. "Wahh, bail us out!! WAHHHHHHH".

Hey nozzles! Guess what?? We're BROKE! And why? In part, because oil went up AGAIN to psychotic levels - $4 and $5 a GALLON!?!?!?!? And it made the price of EVERYTHING go up - food, clothes, supplies, things we actually NEED. Thanks SOOOOOOOO much for gargline the petro-gawk for the last 30 years, when you COULD have been oh, I dunno, NOT BEING RETARDED and say, maybe thought about FIXING THINGS. I know that's not profitable though, so I guess I sorta understand. Or I don't. Perhaps you can infer from my tone that I'm being perhaps just a little facetious here. Oh, and DIAF.

And now on Maddow, we have this ULTRA-ASSHAT Big 3 Lobbyist Apologist piece of crap whargarbling about some shit I've already forgotten. yargh.

Bring on Uncle Pat! I'm having a existentially-political crisis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw that whole GM thing. They're unbelievable. And they're the ones who make the worst cars of the Big Three! At least Ford said they might be able to get away without a bailout.

Unknown said...

Yea… misappropriation sucks, mismanagement sucks, mistakes suck…special interest sucks but that said, I still think seeing all of my fellow Americans driving around in Hondas, Toyotas and Subaru’s would be the most ludicrous of disasters….

Sharon Bean said...

Well, the Big 3 had THIRTY YEARS to get their shiat straight and do *something* other than pump out ever more gas guzzling pieces of crap and get it in the ass by the UAW. But what did they do? NOTHING. They adhered to their failed business model and now they're in the shiatter - AGAIN. So FARK EM. Cept Ford. I like Ford.

Unknown said...

Well, if ya like the Found-on-road-dead co. (and not sure what you like about them),then you will certainly like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO0hCILrgNA&eurl=http://www.autoblog.com/2008/12/10/video-top-gear-ford-fiesta-beach-assault-wow/3

and FYI, Cadillac kicks fuckin ass