Would totally hit that, if only to utterly and completely sully it. Not fabulous, but man, that guy can operate a drilling rig and shiat AND can get this far on the AI? Yeah, would prolly hit that. Cept I have a SMOKING HAWT hubster, so, realistically, I wouldn't hit it. I reserve the right to use "I'd Hit That" to indicate an absence of nauseation inherent in many Tee Vee Foulks.
I think Paula JUST NEEDS TO STOP already. OMG you changed hands / microphone / Bo Bice / OMG OMG OMG>
ST FFFFFFFFFFFFFU! And Simon says? "you're only here cuz you're a broke assed hillbilly who happens to also be attractive". Yawn. whatevs. NICE! Props to Simon for backing the kinda sexy guy. "Sing pretty"???? "Here honey, take my balls, I don't need them any more".
Next?
OMFG. I'm nauseated already. What the FARK with these chicks thinking they can do ARETHA?!??!?!? Are you farkin kidding me??!?!? Someone please, hand me the cane - time to yank them off. (That's for all my old school / old time homeys - "get the cane / yank 'em off!! - GONG!!!"
I soooo dislike this chick. She's really quite horrible. Ohhh I can do runs!!! That am be making me a good singer!!!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment