Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blogs I LOVE

I know no one reads this shit, but it's all good, because it will be here for posterior. I mean, posterity. Here, in an order known only to me, are the blawgs I fucken LURVE!!


http://zerohedge.blogspot.com/ - My absolute OBSESSION. If you give ANY kind of a crap about
what's going on today, you'll bookmark ZH early and OFTEN!!!!!

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/ - I wicked love this guy - he's smart AND angry!

http://shankystechblog.blogspot.com/ - Can't go wrong with Shanky, baby!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much money stuff for my tastes. I hate money. Rather, I hate that I need money.

rusty said...

And I love you Mrs. Bean!

Rusty

Shanky said...

What a sensational compliment! I'm a freaky, whacked out, foul mouthed wanna be and you include me in this list. Come a little closer to the screen baby. I wanna give you a big KISS.

I was trolling around googling my name to see what was out ther and I find this nugget! You make the blogroll sweetie!

Love,

Shanky