It's been a tough week. I said something stupid on my FB and got my shit in tons of trouble. My hubster is pissed at me because I suck with money. But my peeps are rawkin and they have my back, and for that I'm fuckin seriously thankful.
Shanky, your email was like the bandaid on some seriously fucked up shiat, and dood, mad love for that. Thanks bro - it came at just the right time. I'm waiting for some short / leveraged shit to pan out and my old man is breaking my balls and I'm feeling all shiatastic about it, and I come home and read your email and dayum. Thanks man.
To my homeys on the train, I have MAD love for you - for understanding who I am and what I am, and for intuitively knowing that I'm NOT an asshole, I DONT start shit, and I am the fucken peacemaker. I try to keep shit in line, and I stand up against you sometimes even when I know you'll be pissed about it, in an effort to keep shiat smoove.
It's a scary fucken world out there. I am scared to death. Daily. Cancer has taken so much of my family and I wait for the day it takes me too. So, for those peeps that are there, and have my back - jon, barbs, your beautiful kiddies, jamie, charly, my mad train homeys, my fams, my absolutely unbelievably amazing kiddies and my hubs who is currently ballistically bullshiat at me, I mad love you and when I go, the saddest thing will be that I don't get to be with you any more.
It's been a rough fucken week.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment