Saturday, November 6, 2010

dayum

It was a very good day.

Hot damn. I can barely quantify the sick WIN of today.
Nat woke me up at like o'dark hundred last night -so I figgered I'd be a raging arsehole today. however, i got over it all quite quickly and i took off running. me and The B (mah BFF) did the whole 4 kid thing today - I don't even know where to start. Leaf pile. Rolling down the hill. INSANE chicken broth - twice simmered! Made Xmas ornaments (that the kiddies are going to paint tomorrow!). Homemade pasta. Homemade bolognese. A slight mishap with a preheating oven and a plastic cutting board. Whatever, ALL GOOD. Helping children take one more tiny step towards not being a completely shitty adult. (baby steps, bitches). Good food, good music, happiness abounding. Jesus even visited! (i know!!!!).

so yeah - thank you - whoever created all this shiat. whomever conceptualized this insane / terrible / beautiful / fucked up / painful / orgasmic world -- you're a sick sumbiatch!!!

/dear lord little baby jesus, aside from the obvious, i also thank you for Donny Hathaway. A LAWT.

No comments: