I'm afraid. Very afraid. And so, so, sooooo sorry for a certain cross-section of this country.
I (unfortunately) made the tragic error of clicking on a link to a fauxnewz (TM) site, to find these comments about Frau Failin: (Warning: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU'VE JUST EATEN)
"I am a registered Democrat however, my vote will be for McCain this time. Gov. Palin is amazing to say the least, I can hardly wait to see her debate Biden. It will end up Biden who?"
AYFKM?!?! Seriously?!?!?!?
"Sarah Palin showed her stuff tonight, She herself is more than a match for Obama, much less Biden."
THe TARD in that is so utterly pervasive it literally made me feel like perhaps I had stroked out and frankly, rendered me utterly speechless for about 35 seconds.....I think my eyes rolled back in my head.
Friday, October 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment