Friday, October 31, 2008

Because I just like this....

...and it's friday. And soon Grammy will come retrieve the children, until later tomorrow. OMG, I CAN NOT WAIT. (I love you, children, more than anything, but OMG does mommy miss being an autonomous being now and then!).

Here's a cartoon!


9pm tonight! this shizzle is FUNNY! If you're a Masshole, share the love! Tune in to the Pinklatex show on BlogTalkRadio. You'll thank me. Or, you'll be like, "biatch, you are FARKED UP, yo!" (ORLY? ya think??)

Hollah!

(I'm taking a wicked awesome break from politics, work, stress, sobriety, etc., and bah da dah dat dahhhh, I'm lovin' it!)

While I'm at it, here's a cool pic from er, a few years ago. Me likey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at the sweet wittle couple, all luvy duvy.

Dude, what the hell is sticking out of your mouth in the picture on the top right?

Sharon Bean said...

a CIGAR, ya FARKIN PERV(S)!

Unknown said...

is that you two or just a couple of stand-ins?

Sharon Bean said...

that's from back in the day, yo!

Unknown said...

well... da two of you lookin hawt