Thursday, October 30, 2008

watching teevee, with G&T and my Friday Night!

- Got interviewed by a prominent newspaper today. (cough-the commie one, yay!-cough).

- I bet polar bears taste AWESOME.

- I'm glad the commie liberal pinkos are going to be in power again. Seriously, without vitriol, I have to tell you, Bush & Co., you really didn't do a good job. You kind of srewed us. If I hadn't just downed a pail of gin & tonics, I'd be wicked, wicked ANGRY. Thank you, Tangueryayeyyippee!

-WHAT THE F*CK with adding MELAMINE to ANIMAL FEED!??!??! SEriouly, China - I LOVE yas. I do. I rock the mad Ants on the Hill, the sticky rice, I shop at the market, I adore daikon radish! Ig'nant I aint! But I must ask you, WHY ARE YOU POISONING PEOPLE? (maybe they are the wicked smart folks from another planet....as a former Persona Grata used to tell me...).

Rambling. Whateversols!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO SHIT@@@@>>>>> those fucks....