Rankey?
WTF - OOPSIE - lil glitchie. Brandon?
mmm he's CUTIE PATOOTEY. Sorry, Brent Keith. AWESOME works at teh Home Despot. SEXY AS HELL. Would Hit That.
dayum. He'd better not disappoint. OMG - he's married too. That's delish! You go, good hunny guy. Don't be cheatin' or the Ovarian Nation will STABBY on you.
WTF is he singing. Jesus H. Christ on a Cracker. Country? Mmmmkay, I think the pond just dried up, home slice.
Hot guy, ADORABLY mentions his wife and living paycheck to paycheck (like SOME of us do, Mr. Hastoomuchy, yeah, it's a reality, biatchy). But JHFC - the 'billy muzak? I like the musak as much as the next person. but SRLSY. (word to my FARK homeys).
The judges are TEH SUXXXXXXOR tonight. I hate this part of the "competition". They just lick everyone's biscuits, and no one sucks. Even if they suck. BLEH.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment